For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- Accurately measure oil flow, pressure and temperature on in-plant equipment, fork lifts, machine tools and more.
- Temperature and flow readings are in Metric and English, accurate to within ± 2% of full scale.
- Dual pressure gauges for high and low pressure readings; low pressure gauge is automatically shut off and protected as pressure rises beyond its maximum reading
- Automatic pressure compensating feature lets you increase flow without affecting pressure setting
- Reverse flow through tester will not cause damage; replaceable safety disc ruptures if pressure exceeds upper limit.
- Solid state voltage regulator eliminates errors caused by voltage change during testing. Troubleshoots systems with capacities to 50 gpm at pressures less than 5000 psi. Accurately measure oil flow to ± 5%, pressure to within 2% and temperature readings within 1%.
- Pressure gauge is liquid filled to dampen system pulsation.
- For more precise low pressure readings, an optional dual pressure gauge kit is available.
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|HT75||N/A 75 GPM||N/A 5000 psi||N/A 345 bar||N/A 3/4" NPT Swivel||N/A High Low||$4,095.90||
Add To Cart
|HT200||N/A 200 GPM||N/A 5000 psi||N/A 345 bar||N/A 1 1/2" SAE Split Flange||N/A High Low||$5,972.40||
Add To Cart