For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- Punch smooth, precise holes in seconds; much faster than drilling.
- Fully portable for construction, maintenance and service applications, or can be mounted on a workbench for production jobs. Has carrying handle for precise locating.
- Rugged, forged steel "C" frame for great strength and durability.
- Dual action, spring loaded stripper holds material during punching operation, strips material from punch on return. Scribe lines on stripper aid in locating the punch (HP 35 only).
- Double Acting prevents binding and speeds retraction (HP20 only).
- The PE172 electric/hydraulic pump is an ideal power source.