For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- Standing 7 1/2 feet tall, these giants handle the really big jobs. May be used horizontally for special pressing applications with user-supplied supports.
- Work head has wide horizontal travel; rugged press frame withstands load of rated capacity across full width of frame.
- Winch mechanism provides easy positioning of press bed, locks in place for insertion of retaining pins. Upper bolster can be lowered 11" for convenient positioning on repetitive jobs.
- Uprights are placed for easy side entry of bars or shafts for straightening or bending.
- Fast cylinder approach is provided by PQ1204S “Quiet” electric/hydraulic pump. Has remote control hand switch, enabling operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
PQ120 Series - 3 HP, 460 volt, 60 cycle, three phase.
Also available in 220/380 volt, 50 cycle
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|SPE15013DS||N/A 90 inches||N/A 44 inches x 71 inches||N/A RD15013||N/A PQ1204S||N/A 4-Way||$37,581.00||
Add To Cart
|SPE20013DS||N/A 90 inches||N/A 44 inches x 71 inches||N/A RD20013||N/A PQ1204S||N/A 4-Way||$39,118.00||
Add To Cart