For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- 8 Standard Models.
- Powered by a rotary air vane, 3 hp motor (3,000 rpm).
- Equipped with a filter-lubricator assembly, air muffler and carry handlebar on all models.
- High performance two-stage pump provides higher cross-over pressure for faster cycle times and equipment operation; 55 cubic inches / minute @10,000 PSI.
- Optional 3 stage for progressive force.
- Precision designed valve offers reliability and secure load holding.
- External adjustable relief standard on all models.
- Reservoirs available in 1.5 - 20 gallons; welded steel design.
- Ideal for use with mid sized hydraulic cylinders or tools.
- Compact, lightweight design within its class, starting at 50 lbs.
Compact Foot Pumps
- 3 Position non-slip, diamond grip treadle for safe advance, hold & retract operation.
- Quiet operation - 85 dba @ 10, 000 psi for in-house production.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- High quality rubber gasket seals.
- Integrated non-spill vent / oil level indicator.