For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- 11 Models
- Drop forged base and rugged welded construction.
- Operates in horizontal position with handle down.
- All models include over travel protection.
- Grooved saddles help prevent load slippage.
- 2 - 22 ton models include screw extensions.
- Piston rods are chrome plated to resist corrosion.
- Super low height jacks in 12 & 22 ton models.
- Service kits are available for all models.
- Handles are included with all models.
- 5 Models
- Self-contained or remote models for maximum versatility.
- Low toe heights fit in tight clearances.
- The lowest handle effort for easy operation.
- The lowest weights for reduced back injuries.
- Swivel sockets for access in close quarters. (TJH5 & TJH10 Only)
- New light weight TJH109LS and TJH105A. Handles Are Included With All Self-Contained Models.
- 11 models with capacities ranging from 1.1 through 74.1 tons.
- Simplex air bags operate on standard shop air up to 116 psi.
- All models include 2 ply Kevlar with neoprene.
- Wide variety of safety controllers for single & nultiple bag systems.
- Light weight makes the Simplex air bags easy to set up.
- B22A through B74A bags come with side holes for attaching bags together.