For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
- Integrated wedge concept: friction-free, smooth, parallel wedge movement eliminates flange damage and spreading arm failure.
- Unique interlocking wedge design: no first step bending and risk of slipping out of joint.
- Requires very small access gap of only .24 in (6 mm).
- Stepped spreader arm design: each step can spread under full load.
- Few moving parts means durability and low maintenance.
- Safety block SB-1 and ratchet spanner SW-22 included with FSM-8.
- Safety block and Enerpac RC-102 cylinder included with FSH-14.
- Max. spread using stepped blocks FSB-1