- Pressure values are displayed on large red LEDs in 10 psi or bar increments.
- Peak hold feature with reset toggle switch and "Peak On" indicator; Hi/Low set point feature with relay outputs for Hi/Low alarms and/or control signals.
- A slow flashing display indicates pressure below the low limit; fast blinking display alerts if limit is exceeded.
- High and low limit relays are rated to 5 amps at 115 volts.
- Operating temperature of 0-140°F for the electronic display and -20 to 180°F for the transducer. Gauge housings are extruded aluminum 1/8 DIN enclosures (NEMA 1 rating).
- When power cable is connected to gauge, display will scroll all characters, performing a self- diagnostic routine.