For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
The Spring Return design dramatically increases productivity and safety on the job site when compared to older technology manual return tensioners.
- Piston over-stroke safety relief valve to eliminate blowing a seal.
- Piston stroke indication.
- Compatible with MRT Tensioner range.
- Quick release bridge for easy change of adapter kits.
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation.
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges.
- Fully enclosed load cell design eliminates entry of debris into piston retraction mechanism.
- Twin hydraulic couplings for multiple tool connections.
- Stud coverage from 1" to 3 1/2" with just 4 tools.
- Maximum operating pressure 21,750 psi / 1500 bar.
- Weight excludes puller sleeve.
Need to order load cell and adapter kit to have complete tensioner.
For more information click on Technical Specifications.